Fishing gay sex





I was about 18 when I first fucked-mu uncle Costica. And I can only say it was super hard. Mu cousin, that be-su, fuck me since I was 18 so was not the first time, although it was the first time I was fucked by a man, because mu cousin was about the same age as me and what he knows about dick? The cost of the other part was experienced and gave me as I did not know that I want.

In a hot summer day he wakes up with a friend of his to go fishing. And as I had left with her aunt, took me and take us to Garla mine.Ne and find a place as far away not to be disturbed, biting fish. However there was nobody there that was during the week and people had work in the country. Only with mu uncle and some friends were su drojdieri notorious and not let the opportunity escape the sun rob dick. So before you throw a rod to honor tuiculita fish to shoot better. I give and me so I refuse to not have to alcoolu in 15 minutes less dizzy, so not much, they were drunks try.

All the best to know what they do and get up a bit cravings. So I think that why not make a bathroom as it was still hot outside. Said and done, the naked to panties and dive us. We bathe us what we swim, we will fight with water, we gambol, they catch me and put me in the ass or pinch me ass in the water. I dream a lot at their pulley thick as a lu-su you praised me much lime mu lu and prietenu Costica, Cristi, was fucking vlajganu, batausu village at the time. They were both about 38 years, were still so well that some men raised in the country.

After we leave the water to get rid of panty Costica insist, I tan better. I fofilez me a little, let say it looks good, they know they want to see my dick really. They like that, because I fuck, 15 years or have not flock well. Then I give little panties down and show them a little pubic hair. They begin to laugh and say that what the wires and stuff, and they have more ass. I say surprised I did not know that I need to grow and Cristi ass and tells me to draw me to look, and maybe I do not know. I go back and pull my panties down slightly, during which Christ separates my ass with a sudden movement: No, nothing, clean as I hand! Let's see if it's later on, and inceraca to slide his finger in my gaozul moistened. Then I quickly pull me to say that they're boastful and vain have so much hair as if Dick were not seen from him.

Costica I say in a tone as angry as I do not want to have to do with his dick, that's what a pity. Cristi and I add that I would like to see it as lu Costel nice dick. Intrigued, I ask her to show it Costel lu and me if that's beautiful and I reply that unless he is a good boy and give my panties down. Seeing where everything goes, I realize that there is no reason to stalling, anyway orimesc pulley from them was about the panties where they wanted. So I give pretty panties down and put my hand on his dick not see.

Costel slowly pull my hand and tells me not to be like that woman that is between men and between men is not no shame. I take it easy penis in your hand and pat him and say I have anything to fuck, I'll kill pizdele for me. I wonder if I gave the pieces before. Staring at my negative response, I gave my age zce as much and add that if you are quiet and do what he tells me he and Uncle Cristian takes me a good panarama fuck me for my flocii wall jump. I promise him shaking his head and I fix my eyes on his dick head out of the pants. I looked and he said I could get my hands if I do not bite.

I touch it first with fear, like, I had not seen one that big before, and then begin to slowly rub up and down. Cristi was already in panties and a rub comes in a hurry. From behind me tells me to stick it in your mouth with a voice intertwined. Since momentu had expected this! I get head in the mouth and taste the salty bite my dick invades the senses. I sit down on your knees slowly to feel better and you and suck! I experience something I had to be su, give me all slow with her was so great! He was a farmer and did not force the neck, give him everything like I wanted to take on the whole, was so good! When he saw that I can manage, Christ came back, grabbed my head and I'm pushing to get more of it: "So Daddy, take it all, all the way!" "Let me that they do, is see a big boy. Take better to see how to deal with two."

Cristi never expected much from me and gives those words and that of sucking. Now that's bad! How many a dick in each hand and glowing two men willing to fuck you in the mouth until you get tired jaws. CREC as those flashy sucked on lollipops a half an hour until May Costel decided to change pace. I took the head and began a stick in my Gatu as sparrows feed their young. Already breathed with difficulty and tried to step aside so I could not escape the grip. Drooling streaming down my chin and I walked tears, yes Costel Keep. The head was thrown back as in a trance. "May I let it breathe" Cristi said in the end that Costel replied "Shut me to cook roads dull that I give now."

I was not expecting a wave of sperm flooded my mouth. I think no longer free for a year, so was my mouth. I had an impulse to spit so Costel I took my chin and held it up: "Pope is all that good milk! Father struggled both to give you milk and you spit?" I swallowed, What to do? But I had time to wipe the face that there was an unmet dick waiting and fluid flow. Cristi and I got his dick in my mouth with gratitude. This is another animal, began to fuck me as hard as the other.

But lu Costel isa took pity on me and kneeling down to help me and show me how to take dick in your mouth really. He has one thousand Bulan increditat while he deals with flaring balls of his friend, something that I do not think. I gave them and me to suck their little and then moved it up throughout the lungs. Login dick in his mouth as the bread and at one point he grabbed each cheek Cristi with two fingers and the mouth wide and long enough to enter dick complete with balls.

I was dumb with surprise and did not have senses than when I got up and with her mouth and a few moments with a stream running down my sperm gtos face. Costel has committed to me a clean throughout and give it to me suck on his fingers. What followed was a dream, I have masturbated on my charge, dashing me each with a finger an ass. At gaoz m not broke, I have kept for another half full of sperm. Finally I fell asleep all three embrace and evening I went home, promising not to tell anyone, otherwise no milk pap ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment