Gay Bar for drinks and sperm

Gay Bar for drinks and sperm
It happened in Croatia, in Zagreb. I was on a trip with some friends. One evening I decided to go alone because I prion city tired of the same people. I came to a hall and into the net with the intention of looking for a bar to find something special. And I found was a bar that consume absinth.

We got there and I sat at the bar, were many men and after the first glass of absinth were all very sexy. While still not get drunk on absinth I seemed to see a blond as I nod in the eyes before going to the bathroom. I hesitated and I went after him to the toilet. I found one but I heard a noise in the cabin. I went into the next to even hear uses his penis. Meanwhile I wanted to me and I use it to remove fluid from me but I could not because I had an erection.

In that time I saw a hole in the wall from adjoining cabin and a thick penis coming out that hole in all its splendor. When I reached down to his mouth I heard some words in German that I was very much excited because of the language focus hard di masterful.

I sucked that dick as I lace to call when excited, until I began to feel pulsations final. Suck up to him and sperm but had to be penetrated by another person who entered my cabin. Originally anus licking me as I entered and then lubricate it seemed quite long and hard. When all were finished, I could guess as one of the other something they ate broccoli and chicken. Their sperm tasted fresh and good

No comments:

Post a Comment