2 gay and a girl - Leave dreams and let's fuck

2 gay and a girl - Leave dreams and let's fuck
Pleasure to fuck me is huge, and since I felt any kind of taste and fuck with anyone of either sex, I started to have obsessions. I wish to fuck a woman and a man, but how to do this?

My friend would not accept it. So I went to Bita, her brother and I told him of my fantasies. She was home alone, I knew this because my friend was out of town. No sooner than I arrived at Bita as me and took the mozolit.

- Sit brother, that does not burn ..
- What are, since waiting to fuck me. You promised me.
- I know, but I want to do with a chick.
- Female? What the fuck, do not get my ass?
- I have a fantasy ...
- Maybe you want with my sister?
- Bita, know that it is not. And it was to catch us, you're crazy, you have limits.
- Until you find one let me fuck fuck me. I promise that I think of your desire.
So we stripped. Bita show concrete. Was freshly shaved everywhere. I was longing to suck his dick. Why? I like pussy, but Bita excites me crazy. I stayed in the discussions, we slammed on the couch in the living room, in the classic 69. comforts us while sucked us each pulley.

Bita was an expert. I occasionally take one coi mouth, then licked glans, then turn his head dick sucker lips. I let my dick and I got his tongue to anus. I spit unpic exact hole, then with a finger started to enter it, while my tongue "walk" around the rosette. Bita began to pant. I was constrained by his lips with dick.
I got up, my dick think he had a kilogram of saliva on it, so there was no need for lubricant. Bat and immediately put to beat ass.

Entry was not too easy, I slip dick, because saliva on it, but dinjurul anus, but no hole's not dilated enough. I have put your finger in his ass, then another finger and started rubbing them, so as to broaden his hole Bita. I felt it's ok, I put my dick carefully in the entrance. I gently pushed, Bita about Cara, not too thick Puli is treezea with the butt, but if you wanted it, he has to do, keep silent and endure. I drove slowly, dick head came, we as that hurt me too, but if I broke ass sister-IBS, which was virgin, with his was easier, that's, how many he had entered Puli. Having solved the problem .. the entrance, I caught the ass and I pulled me abruptly.

Bita May it not passed, I swore, but I said fuck it as I want, not what he'd like it. After I fired three times back and forth suddenly, I got to fuck as slowly. It was something else. Bita began to unduiasca the fuck. Made some enviable eight sites. If I saw him like I got back to dick around. A sudden we took a stuffing as fast until the balls.

Bita not resist. Was full. Did not want dick in the ass. S back and began to suck me one. It is true that I do not believe anymore in his ass for a gay pretty tight. We refurbish 69

No comments:

Post a Comment