Feel him close to feel he loves me ...

gay ejaculating sperm 2012
I was in the eleventh and loved in silence while a classmate. It had been almost three months since I argued with my girlfriend, deciding not to get involved in another relationship too soon. Until then, I almost always denied feelings for M. .. but just about any week not resist. Do anything to be with him. I could relate to him for hours. Adore everything he does, how they dress, the way he spoke and smiled, I worship not very muscular body that rarely saw him naked, and above all I cherish the image: black and curly hair, black eyes and that simply shining light, I had never seen eyes like his own, open and immaculate skin, perfect teeth, the teeth well formed, and some wonderful canines and especially red lips lips ... yes ... especially ... was like a fallen angel, who refuses to lose his innocence ...
I can not say I never gave any sign that the passion they felt for him was mutual, although he enjoyed my company and perhaps he realized that he felt something, because I never refuse anything and he was more gentle than others. We were friends for a long, but do not communicate very well. I was not really compatible in this point of view. I just found myself not so common topics of discussion, and even at school we spent almost all his free time together once they get out, we rarely see until the next day. Instead, have a sister, less, equally pretty, which I understand perfectly. I am often caught talking to her on the net. I said all I wanted to know about it. Probably not even realized that behind my questions are something more than just curozitate.



So, one night, at the beginning of June, I hear from him that his sister invited us, me and a friend, all the class, to stay overnight in their apartment. It was Saturday, their parents had left, and both were left alone for a few days. Along the way, I head various schemes, but not knowing if wise to try to get near it with other people around. I did not see how they would react. The solution came when, reaching, his sister told us that someone comes a coleaga of her, and that one of us three must go with her to bring a girl home, distance about two stations the bus. I suddenly became interested in domestic football situation, I said I can not, we must see match. I hope that M. .. will do the same, and did, assume more of convenience or to not to please sister-IBS. Then, the friend had come to offer happy to go to her, his motives, clear other than that I had made on me to refuse.

Was ten and a. Luck, fate had brought me right in the dream situation for months. I was alone with him, had at least a half hour available for you to fulfill my fantasies, and he was sexier than ever. It was a little tan and her lips were redder than usual, more sensual, lifting out if more than perfect teeth when she smiled, after I said I was, "finally alone ...". I said it as a joke, and this and understand. He would learn later, I was quite serious.

Seeing as I approached him about the smile disappeared, being replaced by a like figure caught between innocence and curiosity. Stopping distance at which I could feel her breath, I said that we want, and they can not live without kissing him without touching him. Response I expected, and we slowly began to kiss him, first on the neck, then lips. Her lips were warm, wet, and how sweet that he said to kiss me sent shivers throughout the body. I was finally confirmed. His kisses me and confirmed that he is attracted to me, and covering his face with kisses eagerly, I pushed the bed and we both threw the blanket soft.



I slowly moving down while he stripped shirt, and I kissed his chest smooth, without any hair, and abdomen, at which he "was tickled", and seemingly very sweet to me, I He began to laugh. Immediately, almost, I noticed that he started to get aroused, his penis inside pants pulsandu. I slowly opened staples jeans, then lowered the bed, placing me at his feet.

I smiled when naked and pants. The smile turned to amazement when I started to kiss, the lingerie, penis, which rushed at every touch. Stripping it of all, I reached for the first time body with top lip, and feeling skin, so smooth, soft, I could not control and I get extra kisses. We kissed and I licked, crazy, a few minutes in the penis. Kiss kiss him as an icon. He started playing with my hair and I, stopping me, taking his hand and I kissed your hand, then it caressing my face, I said 'of this position are very sexy'. Smiling, I tried to take a look as sensual as possible, then I sat on my knees and started to suck cock, feeling as soon as you ejaculate soon. Although the body become more rigid than before, remained as gentle, just fine. I had it half in my mouth when I got jet of sperm, feeling warm, viscous liquid dripping on my tongue. With all senses sharp if I kept sucking and swallowing every drop, and always looking perfect image out in ecstasy, while he watched me. It was by far the most sensual moment ever lived. Being very excited, I got up and sat down again on the bed, and kissing her lips fervently, I opened my pants and began to masturbate slowly. Then he smiled, took my penis with one hand and continued. I ejaculated in less than one minute. I was very hot, and I could last longer, in fact, I finished just in time for going to wash us, I heard the key turning the door. Our friends had returned, and I barely had time to get out and leave him alone in the bathroom.

We spent the evening is pretending we, of course, that nothing happened while they were gone, although I still could not stand not watching him, and he probably just. On the second night, we both fell out to buy beer, because it was over. We need to be taken more than twenty minutes to get back. In the elevator I could get our hands on each other, kissing constantly. Since we wanted, as much. All I wanted was to be alone, not necessarily to make love, but just to feel him close to feel he loves me ...



Over an hour, slept alone in his room. I endured another half hour, thinking about it while I was pretending to listen to their discussions, that until all were asleep, drowsy probably alcohol steam. I walked slowly to his room, I locked the door, and I slipped under the sheets that are wrapped. I put my arm around him and kissing her earlobe, I said that I love. Hearing me, came back and laughing, kissed me, then turned back, perhaps tired, sleepy. I sat there a few minutes, do not enter my head to make more any movement. I was happy, nothing mattered, the morning approached, and had to sleep stuck one you worship, after a night full of eroticism ...

No comments:

Post a Comment